Titan Quest Patch v1.15
Ein neuer Patch zu Titan Quest bringt das Action-Rollenspiel auf Version 1.15. Die drei Varianten des Updates (abhängig davon, welche Version Sie derzeit verwenden) finden Sie natürlich auf Cynamite.de.
Mit Version 1.15 beheben die Entwickler vorrangig Absturzursachen und andere Fehler. Das Balancing bleibt unangetastet. Hier die englischen Patchnotes:
- Fixed crash issues involving teleporting
- Fixed crashes involving the Alt-Tab function Fixed crash issue which could occur when standing at the same coordinates as an item and attempting to pick it up
- Fixed a bug where storing manual character back-ups in the SaveData folder would cause those characters to not be visible on the character select screen
- Implemented the ability to turn shadows on and off. Shadows are currently on by default. To turn shadows off, go to the My GamesTitan QuestSettings directory and open the options.txt file after changing any option in game. Find the setting called "Shadows" and change its value to false. If the setting does not exist, add the line "shadows=false" to the end of the options.txt file.
- Fixed the 'Fatal Error' message appearing when trying to boot up Titan Quest(tm) with Virtual Memory turned off
Implemented a minidump file into the crash logging system
- Fixed bug in quest system where quests updating on certain conditions could cause the game to crash and corrupt quest data
- Fixed situation where players were not given credit for quest completion while leaving the game upon completing a quest
- Fixed Quest NPC issue where NPC's were not completing their animation cycles and awarding proper quest tokens to advance the quest. This is in reference to issues some players were having with some of the ship captains updating as well as Phaedrus in the Catacombs.
- Fixed host quest log from being updated when an ungrouped client enters Titan Quest(tm) with certain quest items in their inventory
- Fixed host quest log from being updated when an ungrouped client enters Titan Quest(tm) and proceeds with critical path quests
- Improved the thread safety of the quest state saving system
- Fixed array values not working properly where importing a record in the Art Manager
- Fixed issue where impassible terrain was not viewable on ATI cards
- Fixed disconnects and the inability to host a game for certain network devices which were unable to process network packets over 1400 bytes.