Supreme Commander: Erster Patch erhältlich
Patch 3217 liefert unter anderem ein alternatives, vereinfachtes Interface.
* Build 3217 represents a full integration from the game's main development
branch, reflecting many changes to the game's code base. Only the partial
highlights are included here.
* Support for Direct2Drive download version enabled.
* Several color, prop, texture, normal map and effects adjustments throughout
* Several animation and animation speed adjustments throughout the game.
* Note that Build 3217 does not include an update to GPGnet. Current GPGnet
version is 1.5.52.
* Add open/close slot functionality.
* Fix observer button appearing/disappearing.
* Chat history should now only display the senders name on the first line of
* Fixed an issue with the chat window that was making the allies and all
buttons function incorrectly.
* Pausing the game then opening and closing a menu that pauses the game will no
longer unpause the game. It will remain paused until the user unpauses.
* Game no longer hangs when minimizing during a non-interactive sequence.
* Rules for reclaiming building have changed significantly, reducing a possible
* Minimalist UI: A much lower footprint UI has been added in game. This UI
takes up much less real estate. To activate the UI you press + .
* Selection Bars: Several changes were made to the selection bars' sizes and
center points to more accurately highlight the selected unit.
* Prebuilt Units: This new skirmish option provides the user(s) and any
additional AIs with 4 mass extractors, 4 power generators, and 1 land factory
at the beginning of the match.
* Updated chat/console window: Several changes to the console and in-game chat
window improve the visual appearance and also allow it to be moved around the
* Numerous localization changes and fixes for the world wide releases of
* ACU Death Nuke damage reduced.
* Commander Overcharge damage reduced when used against other Commanders.
Damage towards non-Commander units (Sub-Commanders included) will remain the
* Sub-Commanders are no longer reclaimable.
* UEF T3 Gunship economy cost increased, damage decreased.
* UEF Commander Shoulder Pod movement speed reduced slightly.
* T1 and T2 Sonar now have a minimum build distance from shore.
* T2 Artillery power adjacency bonus corrected and is now consistent across
* UEF T2 Power Generator's adjacency bonus has been corrected to be consistent
with the other factions' T2 Power Generators.
* Cybran T2 Point Defense beam changes to fix a bug, will have minimal balance
* A number of economy exploits have been fixed.