Radsport Manager Pro 2007: Patch 18.104.22.168 zum Download
Weniger Abstürze, bessere Performance, ausgemerzte Logikfehler - dieses Update macht den diesjährigen Radsportmanager überhaupt erst spielbar.
* Fixed memory leak problem
* Fixed the dark appearance of riders when the Shader level was set on "low"
* Correction to problems with certain road textures when Shader level was set on "low"
* Fixed crash occurring with some video cards when starting a 3D race with shaders set on "high"
* Correction to slow movement of cursor in 3D races
* Correction to "floating" spectators in stands at finishing line.
* Unemployed riders now react more positively to offers from continental teams
* Less AI managers lose their jobs at the end of the season
* Correction to crash on stage 8 of Supergiro di Italia 2008
* Correction to crash on stage 1 of Gran vuelta a España 2008
* "Average" (AVG) of abilities is updated every week
* Display problem which allowed training progress bar to go beyond 100%.
* Correction to bug which, on very rare occasions, could provoke a crash at the start of a major tour (Season 2007)
* Correction to display of jerseys during world championships
* Fixed the wrong list of favourites displayed when a second race was played immediately after a first one.
* Custom Stages/Teams : fixed a crash occurring when clicking on a team name on the participating teams choice page
* Display relative times on intermediate sprints
* Corrections to "Season Stats" page in career mode
* Corrections to "Achievements" on rider data sheet
* Various corrections to texts that were too wide for tables
* Display of monetary amounts (salary, transfer value) is more uniform (example : 125.200 €)
* Results page : sorting by "team" should now be done by alphabetical order
* Added a column displaying next year contract details in on "Pro Reports" tab
* CN-ITT pictogram now displayed on the relevant pages (instead of the more general CN pictogram)
* Rider data sheet : fixed an inversion between the Sprint and the Acceleration abilities when displaying "Training" information.
* Scouting page : fixed a bug preventing young riders from being found in the Russian and Australian areas.
* Scouting page : image added for "Flanders" area
* Changed the date when the definitive season classifications are calculated. Used to cause display problems.
* Fixed problem to sorting by salary on "Search" and "Shortlist" menus.
* Correction to a crash on stage presentation page when clicking on a team info link.
* Changes and updates of rider stats
* Updated objectives for Cya Top Tour teams and some Continental teams
* Changed the race category for Tour of Australia and Qinghai Lake Road
* Correction to experience level of some riders who had level > 4.
* Fixed characteristics of some equipment
* National champion jersey added for Fumiyuki Beppu, George Hincapie, Thomas Lövkvist and Jussi Veikkanen.
* The 6th stage of the "Österreich Rundfahrt" is considered a road race and no longer an individual time-trial
* Riders finishing outside time limit now taken into account. The interface is not active yet so names are not displayed.
* Adjustments to "Race-day condition" : The extremes of -5, -4 and +4, +5 happen less often