Might & Magic Heroes 7: Patch 1.4 mit Performance-Plus und diversen Bugfixes
Für Might & Magic Heroes 7 steht eine neue Aktualisierung zum Download bereit. Der Patch mit der Versionsnummer bringt unter anderem ein Performance-Plus sowie diverse Bugfixes und andere Optimierungen mit sich. Im Zuge der Veröffentlichung kündigten Limbic Entertainment und Ubisoft weitere Patches für das rundenbasierte Strategiespiel an.
Might & Magic Heroes 7 wurde dank eines neuen Patches auf die Version 1.4 aktualisiert. Das Update steht ab sofort zum Download bereit und wird automatisch via Steam und Uplay heruntergeladen. Im Vordergrund von Patch 1.4 steht die Optimierung der Performance von Ubisofts Runden-Strategiespiel. Laut Bekanntgabe wurde dafür das Speicher-Management optimiert und eine Reduzierung der Ladezeiten erzielt.
Desweiteren bringt das Update diverse Bugfixes mit sich. Die Adventure-Map wurde überarbeitet, Tutorial-Videos sind nun verfügbar, der Neben kann in den Optionen ein- und ausgeschaltet werden und in der Kampagne, dem Multiplayer sowie dem Editor wurden an diversen Stellen Fehler ausgemerzt. Den vollständigen Changelog zu Patch 1.4 für Might & Magic Heroes 7 seht ihr nachstehend. Weitere News und Infos zum Spiel entnehmt ihr unserer Themenseite.
Patch 1.4 - Kompletter Changelog
- [Fixed] AI Speed/Adventure Speed/Combat Speed from the Options menu will change to their default values when the user Loads or starts any save/load action
- [Fixed] Improved the destruction physics in Siege combats
- [Improved] The saturation of the world has undergone a major overhaul based on user feedback.
- * The colors are stronger and more saturated.
* The contrast has been improved.
* Brighness has been adjusted.
- * The colors are stronger and more saturated.
- [Improved] There are new options regarding camera rotation:
- * Mouse right click rotation can be disabled
- * Mouse rotating sensibility can be adjusted
- * Keyboard rotating sensibility can be adjusted
- * Also the smoothness of the rotating has been improved
- [Improved] Added a new option in the Settings to enable/disable Atmospheric Fog
- [Fixed] The defeated heroes will still appear on the minimap after a save/load operation
- [Fixed] Game crashes on the loading screen if a save created contains a hero with governor abilities unlocked and is assigned as governor of town
- [Improved] Adjusted decision logic when considering attacking another player (taking into account relative player strength [relative to target] and absolute current strength [relative to all other players]
- [Improved] Adjusted AI reachability calculations to have more up to date info when saving and loading
- [Improved] Adjusted AI hero turn prioritisation to consider reinforcing heroes to move first
- [Fixed] The issue of the game getting stuck if the last AI player loses in his own turn.
- [Fixed] More occurences of out of synch caused by AI in Multiplayer.
- [Fixed] An issue of the game gets stuck when the client quits the lobby while launching Duel multiplayer session.
- [Fixed] An issue when a multiplayer session is terminated on entering the session if any client joins the session which is already in the session-loading phase.
- [Fixed] An issue when a session goes out of Sync when the hero interacts with blind monastery again after learning an ability.
- [Fixed] An issue that thieves guild opens on all the player's screen, when one player enter's "Den of thieves" building.
- [Fixed] An issue of "Unable to connect to the server" message received if the user double clicks Join game on Online Game Browser.
- [Fixed] An issue of no error message received if the Host closes an open slot after the Client had joined the same.
- [Fixed] An issue of the number of resources displayed on "resources bar" will be the same for all players in the session in certain conditions.
- [Fixed] An issue of the game gets stuck for 30-50 seconds after keeping idle for 20 seconds on combat screen with the Neutral Army (SimTurns).
- [Fixed] An inconsistency of the Session settings for the Client on the Game Browser screen.
- [Fixed] Game going at the start of the game when rapidly ending the first turn.
- [Fixed] The game gets stuck for 30-50 seconds after keeping idle for 20 seconds on combat screen with the Neutral Army
- [Fixed] The number of resources displayed on "resources bar" will be the same for all players in the session in certain conditions
- [Fixed] No error message received if the Host closes an open slot after the Client had joined the same
- [Fixed] The session went out of sync after resources pick up and end turn
- [Fixed] Multiplayer session is terminated on entering the session if any client joins the session which is already in the session-loading phase
- [Fixed] Hero has no creatures in his Army on selecting a Random Hero and match cannot be started
- [Fixed] Game gets stuck when the client quits the lobby while launching Duel multiplayer session
- [Fixed] Session goes out of Sync when the hero interacts with blind monastery again after learning an ability
- [Fixed] Entering a magic guild level 3 and upwards crashes the game
- [Fixed] The player cannot flank properly on destroyed Siege walls
- [Fixed] Game gets stuck while attacking with the special ability of Imperial Griffins "Diving Attack" on enemy creatures
- [Fixed] Area of control effects are not properly updated after save load.
- [Fixed] The "Soul Reaver" ability is not functional
- [Fixed] The Golden Dragon highlights tiles in a linear pattern as if he will use an ability when hovering the curson on a creature stack
- [Fixed] Namtaru can attack a second time if you wait after the first shot
- [Fixed] Die and idle animations don't seem to be affected by game speed change
- [Fixed] Resource income prediction of the resource bar is increased after save/load
- [Fixed] Areas of control of closed players are still colored in the underground on map start
- [Fixed] Warfare Healing Sister and Healing Tent plays healing animation instead of end turn animation
- [Fixed] Treant Synergy effect is activated on dead creatures
- [Fixed] Rare crash when having too many particles attached to armies on long playsessions on the adventure map
- [Fixed] Erratic Hero Decal behaviour (disappearing and re-appearing seemingly randomly)
- [Fixed] Crash with Suzerain ability when a governor with said ability was assigned to a town
- [Fixed] Gamespeed overriding from savegames
- [Fixed] Floating adventure objects behaving erratically (disappearing into the ground)
- [Fixed] A crash with battle sites after loading a game and getting defeated there
- [Fixed] A crash with having a lot of creature growth enhancers built in towns
- [Fixed] Minimap update on map start to properly reflect Areas of Control
- [Fixed] Random duel armies to give proper random army
- [Improved] Creature movement stop animation to scale properly with gamespeed
- [Improved] Waiting time after moving a creature in combat map to scale with gamespeed
- [Improved] Hero animation speed scaling with gamespeed in adventure map
- [Improved] Idle and die animation speeds to scale better with gamespeed
- [Improved]Optimised GUI calls on adventure maps when updating the hero list
- Academy 1
- [Fixed] Creatures have no collision with gate's towers after warfare unit hit's them on combat map
- Academy 3
- [Fixed]The Water level rises back up if a Saved Game is Loaded after The Flood
- Academy 4
- [Fixed] Fahada does not retain her level and progress from Map 1
- [Fixed] External dwelling ignores area of control
- Haven 2
- [Fixed] AI does not end it's turn after talking with Masfar the first time when using a savegame
- Dungeon 1
- [Fixed] No collision on the edge of the bridge in the underground layer
- [Fixed] The "Shadowsteel Refinery" can never be built.
- Dungeon 2
- [Fixed] No collision on the edge of the cliff near Dungeon Fort in the underground layer
- Stronghold 1
- [Fixed] Wrong portrait is used for Kanoni
- [Fixed] Random, non-interactable Stronghold hero standing around
- [Fixed] Performing a save/load operation after demolishing the wizard statue will play the dam destruction sound effects, on am_stronghold_map1
- [Fixed] Performing two save/load operations will misplace a quest marker and make another one persist after completing the Centaurs quest
- Sylvan 1
- [Fixed] One-eyed rock fort is not visible if the video settings - visual density is kept on low or medium
- Final Map 2
- [Fixed] Hero clips with the 'Mass Grave' structure
- [Fixed] Artifact can be seen to be levitating in the air near the castle 'Barr Abhainn'
- [Fixed] Nolwenn's level and skills are not transferred over from the previous map
- Necropolis 5
- [Fixed] Mouse-over tooltip pop-up for "Well of Souls" spills out of the screen on certain points
- The Story of Solmyr and the Efreet
- [Fixed] Multiple artifacts appear to be levitating in the air throughout the map
- [Improved] Custom Campaigns
- * New fix for hero transfer from one map to the next, which was broken when the hero's properties were changed before, as the old fix had some sideeffects.
- The downside of the new fix is that existing campaign heroes have to be manually patched: Open the affected heroes on all maps. In the properties uncheck "Save Progress". Click OK, open the properties and check "Save Progress" again. Save the maps and republish the Campaign.
- [Fixed] "Close All Popups" spawns the screen in the middle of the map
- [Fixed] Underground layer cannot be deleted from Map Properties
- [Fixed] Game crashes after completing a Combat Map launched using Play Map
- [Fixed] Editor crashes on adjusting the Map Grid Controller Properties
- [Fixed] "Hide or reveal object"-node will not clear the icon out of the Minimap.