Schlacht um Mittelerde 2: Aufstieg des Hexenkönigs - Patch auf 2.01
Dickes Update für das spannende Mittelerde-Strategiespiel.
Das umfangreiche Update behebt eine ganze Reihe an Problemen und schraubt am Balancing des Addons. Einen Auszug aus dem Patchlog finden Sie unter dem Download-Link.
• Demolishing the Ent Moot now gives 50% of the original cost.
• Demolishing the Heroic Statue now gives +150 instead +75.
• Farsight’s duration has been reduced. It no longer lasts longer than its recharge time.
• Reduced Silverthorn arrow magic damage by 10 to 50 and removed their RoF penalty; rate of fire equal to non-silverthorn.
• Dwarven catapults no longer gain experience levels.
• The Men of Dale banner carrier keeps pace with the unit.
• The AI will now use the Captain of Dale’s special abilities.
• Berserkers can now change their battle stance.
• Wormtongue can no longer target flying heroes with his corrode allegiance spell.
• Saruman can no longer gain permanent control of an enemy’s Thrall master.
• The AI will now build the Knights of Dol Amroth.
• Rohirrim horses no longer change color after switching weapons.
• Lone Tower summon structure no longer keeps the player in the game.
• The hobbit toggle weapon shortcuts now work when sticks are currently selected.
• Summon Dunedain Allies (spell) no longer takes command points from the user’s pool.
• Gorkil will no longer use Poisoned Stinger on structures when set to auto cast.
• The totem generated by Gorkil’s skull totem ability is no longer treated as a structure thereby removing it from keeping player in the game.
• Azog now casts a shadow on Medium and Low level of detail settings.
• The AI will now use Azog’s and the Fire Drake’s special abilities.
• The Fire Drake no longer breathes fire at the player after Untamed allegiance is cast.
• Goblin AI will now use their poison more effectively.
• Haradrim Lancers now gain bonus damage from the Forged blades upgrade.
• Removed the shortcut key from Gothmog’s Iron Hand helptext since it’s a passive ability.
• Gothmog no longer runs in place after moving if the user gives him a move order in the opposite direction.
War of the Ring
• Modified the AI’s retreat algorithm; reduced its retreat chances prior to actually fighting the battle.
• Shelob now occupies the Dead Marshes.
• The AI will no longer spawn next to the player in Lostriand when playing a 1 human versus 5 AI opponents.
• New Elf Archer body texture is now available.
• Increase the Elf’s auto-acquire range to be comparable to the other heroes.
• Olog Hai Great Troll now has body armor and upgrades available.
• Olog Hai’s Meta-impact splash damage now has a FX.
• Olog Hai chest option is now available.
• A Servant of Sauron CAH poison ability now affects mountain giants and half trolls.
General Bug Fixes
• GameSpy’s copyright notice has been corrected.
• The additional “to” has been removed from the Settings button in the Palantir in a MP game.
• The Signal fire located with the fortress territory is now claimed by the player in the fortress position.
• The textures on very low detail on the Gundabad tournament map have been fixed.
• When joining a multiplayer WOTR game the map image is no longer blank.
• CAH reinforcements can no longer be garrisoned onto transport ships.
• The flag capturing process now stops when the user teleports the capturing units to another location.
• Darkness powers can no longer buff mini-hero hordes.
• A CAH now earns the “War Veteran” award after fighting 20 online battles for winning or losing.
• The Corrupted Man CAH coerce ability no longer affects mini-hero hordes or large summoned non-hero units (Watcher, Dragonstrike, etc.).
• The Collector Edition’s artwork now appears in the game.