Dark Messiah of Might & Magic: Patch 1.01 ist da!
Den kostenlosen Download finden Sie bei uns. Achtung, der Patch ist nur für die deutsche Version geeignet!
Hier die Liste der behobenen Probleme:
Patch 1.01 changes and bug fixes
- Leanna no longer shows the wrong animation when exiting from the giant spider's lair.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when saving a game at the end of level 12_A. The chain
that allows you to exit from that part of the level won't be shortened (unusable) if you
reload at this point.
- Instantaneous spells (Magic Protection, Heal, Wizard Eye) no longer break other spells
- Climbing NPCs can't be charmed and fall if shrunken.
- Bug fixed that allowed player to break the planks from the last house of the l07_a
without being inside the house.
- Bug fixed. When the player uses magic against Aratrok, his bodyguards now react.
- Fixed getting stuck on door on Level 11, when jumping on a rope attached to it.
- Fixed weapon being unequipped after jumping in certain conditions
- Fixed when pressing E multiple time in certain conditions would quicksave the game
- Fixed when pressing E very quickly to get his backpack back at a specific location, backpack was recovered but all objects were missing
- Localisation: while in game pressing esc and then switchwing to MP, the confirmation window was not tranlsated.
- Fixed not being able to take any objects under certain conditions
- Fixed game crash after de-equipping a weapon in certain conditions
- Fixed a potential first person hands animation problems
- Fixed being stuck sometimes in some specific locations close to stairs
- Fixed looping dagger and staff sound when doing a power attack and parrying in the middle.
- Fixed some scrolls that could be used several times (much like a spell)
- Fixed teleporting that could occur when using lockpick
- Fixed Fireball staying stuck to the player until it explodes
- Localisation: German: fixed improper wall signs
- Fixed the mission failed message not appearing when killing the wounded guard on the island.
- Fixed, shrinked enemies are now sensitive to melee weapon
- Fixed a crashwhen killing a NPC with a fire weapon when he is knee deep in the water
- Fixed Percy getting stuck in a window
- Fixed Percy not reacting properly to certain players choice (avoiding spoiler)
- Fixed a certain NPC (still avoiding spoiler..) still looking Alive when he is should be dead
- Fixed invisible wall present on level 7
- Fixed a crash when at the raggdoll in level 2 with a fire arrow spell
- Fixed collision disapearing on Trap behing the barn after a reload
- Fixed lockping becoming a weapon (melee animations played)
- Fixed Lighting bolt scroll not working
- Fixed issue with telekeninesis not always working as intended
- Fixed issues with "Adjust Brightness Level" still being in game after using it in the menu.