Armed Assault: Patch auf Version 1.05
Das aktuelle Update verspricht spaßigere Matches dank weiter verbesserter Heli-Steuerung und komfortablem Benutzerinterface.
Bessere Performance vor allem im Mehrspielermodus, eine GPS-Karte zur einfacheren Übersicht und glaubwürdigere KI - das dicke Update auf Version 1.05 sollten Sie sich nicht entgehen lassen. Die vollständigen Patchnotes finden Sie unter dem Download-Link.
* grass is now simulated for AI and multiplayer (including largerd view distances)
* STOVL support
* improved 3D irong sights
* improved satchel simulation (including detection of player and AI usage)
* various improvements and bug fixes across all campaign missions
* overall polish and streamline of menus
* new modern GPS device enabled for some vehicles and situations
* satellite texture can be displayed in the main map
* improved stability of helicopters (jaw now does not affect bank)
* extended support for keyboard shortcuts (you can toggle by holding any key and press second key together)
* general AI tweak and improvements
* more realistic AI target detection
* improved MP browser
* improved voice over net (you can hear enemy talking, direct channel is enabled)
* all versions possible to upgrade to 1.05 level
* English subtitles enabled for Czech and German versions
===How to use STOVL===
Harrier (AV8B) can now perform Short takeoff and vertical landing (STOVL).
It is controled with "Autohover ON/OFF" action.
When activated, there is no such autopilot for slowdown that helicopters use.
Thrust vector is just rotated downwards. Q/Z keys control only airplane speed.
There are no keys for control over vertical thrust,
so it is not possible to hover up/down like in helicopter.
- activate Autohover
- extend full flaps (2x crtl+K)
- gain some speed by holding Q for a short while and then release it.
- once in the air, retract gear (crtl+G)
- hold Q a little longer until you move fast enough
- retract flaps as you build more speed (2x ctrl+L)
- at aprox. 180kmph toggle autohover off and control flight as regular aircraft
- reduce speed and altitude same way as during conventional landing
- extend full flaps (2x crtl+K), drop gear (crtl+G)
- hold Z to reduce speed
- at aprox 180 kmph activate Autohover
- pitch nose up to reduce speed, check speed, height and flight path vector indicated on HUD
- hold Z for descent at aprox 2.5 m/s
- at touchdown toggle autohover off